Pages

10.6.11

A Happy Engineer?

Ok, this really must be a joke, I've been looking for 2 hours for some cool name for my blog and every single one was already taken... I mean EVERY single one.
Tryed latin, tryed spanish, tryed english... apparently every somewhat coherent combination of 2 or 3 words had already been thought (and typed) by someone. So I said... ok, let's think of something NOT coherent... what about... engineering and happiness? Voilá!!!
So, apparently engineers are not happy people. We think to much, we work to much, sometimes we earn to little but still work too much... so yes, I get it. But it's funny (sad funny, though), you have to admit it.
Now to make a decent presentation, this is a blog about engineering (wasn't it clear?) with certain tendency to biomedical engineering...

I hope someone will find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment